Dog/Cat pile

Friday, July 22, 2011

2nd interview!!

Well I got some positive news today.. I have a 2nd interview with the hospital on Wed. So hopefully everything goes good and I get the job. As for my current job I had training in Wilmar on Tuesday and Michele Sayetta invited me to her house. So I got to have a great talk with her, Bob and the kids. And I just had to get a pic. My camera battery of course was dead, but Bob is a genius and suggested they use their camera with my SD card! 
I got to show off some of my stitching too!
So here's my updates on my stitching. I was lazy last week and didn't post my update on QS Royal Flower, so here she is. I am soooo close to having that 2nd page done.
This week I worked on SK Phuan, didn't get as much as I wanted done, but she's coming along.
and of course I worked some on FoF 71 too. I'm almost done with another page on her too!
I also got a wonderful surprise RAK from Louanne called African Daisy by Marjolein Gulinski. I was so happy! My internet card died, but I seen I had a RAK pattern from HAED so it made it a little easier to fork over the money for a new card knowing I had a pressie waiting for me!
Since Fudgey is evilllll, I just had to have a new start (insert evil grin) so I started QS Little Wolf Girl by JBG, I have had her kitted for a while and when I went to look for a new start I had fabby ready to go. So I am doing her on 22ct White Aida, a little different than what I'm used to since I like the higher fabric count. I am doing her 3x1 tent stitch and the coverage seems to be good since she is alot of blues and darker colors. But I'll post a pic next week when the SAL is over.
Thanks for looking and have a great day stitching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment